COUNTER

Monday, June 9, 2014

INTRODUCTION TO THE 2009 TRIP

IGNORE THE DATES OF POSTING.  ALL ACTUAL EVENTS  from here on HAPPENED IN MARCH AND APRIL OF 2009


I actually copied these posts from my personal blog and decided to put it in a place where I could access it.  It is an old trip taken when I bought a new van in Florida over the winter and drove it home over about 22 days trying to find as much poker as possible.  I lost money but had a fine time.  I figured what I saved on buying that van at a good price in Florida paid for the trip.  And actually, I traded it in for a newer van up North and got all of what I spent back in the trade in.

Ignore all the dates of posting.  All actual events occur in March and April of 2009.  However, I've tried to keep them in actual order rather than the order blog post usually create, a backwards in time order.

Don't think this ends with one page.  Hit the prompt "older posts" in the bottom right of this first page and more will come up.  There are photos along the way of some places.  Or the index on the right will send you to a particular post in a particular place along the Mississippi.

For a while I'll leave this blog open to comment with just moderation so I can see the posts  If I start getting spammed, I'll have to put in a robot identifying bit that frustrates posters but is needed if the spam comes many times a day.

PS  I know some photos and some material has been posted twice and I apologize.  I worry about cutting it and taking out something that can't be put back in.  Skim through.  I did the best I could at the time, ran out of editing time, and now it is 2014 and I can't really remember the details.  Sure is fine to have the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment